Friday, March 18, 2011

This momma's got a rock that doesn't want to roll

I have an announcement...I'M HAVING A GIRL! Ok, that was just mean. But I am having a kidney stone, and I've seen her on a CT scan, and she looks like a girl to me, so that's what we're going to go with. She made herself known Tuesday afternoon and seems to be very happy with where she is, because after drinking about 20 water bottles and a few Sonic Rt. 44 cherry limeade's, she still hasn't moved much. Without even discussing it with Robbie, I've named her Alaina. Which means rock. Which is what she is. I think I'm going to make a few dresses for her and maybe even a little hat. Because apparently she likes warmth since she WON'T COME OUT. Maybe if she knows she has a hat and a dress waiting on her, she'll be a little more willing to face the world.

I'll let y'all know all about her after the delivery. But in the meantime, I sit here looking at these signs that Aaron posted all around my living room.

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Hope you're feeling well today. Good luck my friend!!!! I'm sorry to say I don't think I want to meet Alaina, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling good today girl! I understand you not wanting to meet her, but if she's not too ugly I'll post a picture of her so you can decide if she looks more like me or Robbie! lol

    ReplyDelete