Sunday, March 20, 2011

Four-wheelin

And this is what we did Saturday afternoon. Riding 4-wheelers at Caswell's along with my brother, Craig, and my nephew, Kaleb, was so much fun! Caswell's is a place you can take your ATV's and just ride to your hearts content. It is one of Aaron's favorite things to do, and I'm so glad that it's something that we can do together that we all enjoy.
Austin and Robbie

Austin on a sandy beach
Aaron enjoying the water
Robbie and I
Kaleb and Robbie
Aaron
I came to realize that Craig enjoys getting himself into situations that are not easy to get out of, but it made the day a lot more fun!
Kaleb stepped in with his massive 4-wheeler and saved the day.
Aaron just couldn't stay out of the water. Much like his Uncle Craig. :)


Austin took turns riding with Robbie, Craig, and myself, depending on who was doing what he wanted to do at the time.

I'm so very thankful that I am not too much of a girlie girl to not get out and enjoy things like this with my boys. I would've missed out on so much fun with them yesterday if I hadn't gone out there. I think that's one of the many reasons God put me in a family with 3 older brothers. He knew I would someday have 2 boys of my own that would be asking their mom if she would go out and ride 4-wheelers with them.

And after all of that shaking around I did at the ATV park, STILL no Alaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment