Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Need a laugh today?

Last night after dinner I was tired and didn't feel like doing anything productive, so I got on pinterest and looked at the 'humor' section. I was in my house alone and laughing out loud at some of these things.

E-cards have become one of my favorite things. Just when you think you are the only person in the world having an issue with something, you find an e-card about it and realize it must be a world-wide problem. It's almost like modern day comics. Except for the illustrator doesn't have to work as hard because one drawing can be used with many different sayings.

Anyway, I thought I'd just put up some of my favorite funnies that I have seen recently on pinterest and facebook....hope you enjoy :)
This is SO me.






This was SO me the first week of school.
Nope. I didn't read it either.
Yup.
 
Been there, too.
This one is for my Bea.
MmmHmm
Especially when it's so far off that spellcheck doesn't even understand...
If you've ever tried a pinterest project, you'll totally get this.
Almost daily.
Church is the WORST.
And that would just begin my list...
I didn't before I saw this card, but I do now.
Story of my life.
SO very glad we're past the Dora phase.
I'm a grammer person.
This is truth.
I would have chosen different wording for some of these, but still funny and true.
Ok. I'm done now. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment