Friday, July 27, 2012

Picture wall

Today I am linking up again with Kelly's Korner for her Show us your Life home tour. Today's topic is how you display pictures in your home.

This is my favorite wall in my house. It is only pictures of my boys, most of which I have taken with my own camera. I'm horrible about getting professional pictures made, so I just have my own made into 5 by 7's or 8 by 10's.

This is the view from the other end. I chose all black frames that didn't match so it will be very easy to add to this wall.

The next 2 pictures are of the bookshelves on either side of our fireplace in the living room. This is where I keep all of the scrapbooks that I've completed since we've been married, along with a few other framed photos.

Below is a hutch that was a dark green color until about a month ago. I painted it white so it could go in our bedroom, and I have pictures of Robbie and I displayed on the shelves, including one of our first dates, engagement pics, and a club function from our Harding days.

So that's our pictures! I can't wait to look around at other houses to get more ideas on how to display things. I really want to do something with my boys school pics, but I haven't decided exactly how I want to display them, so I'm hoping for ideas on that!


No comments:

Post a Comment