Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fighting on the bed



Ok, there is a video here but apparently it is not showing up for anyone but me. I'm working on it!

At least once a week my boys will beg me to "fight" with Robbie on the bed. My rule is that they can play until someone cries, but the first cry is usually from Robbie and it is fake because he's worn out from throwing boys and he's looking for an excuse to stop. This is the type of play that little boys need their daddy's for, because it's a little rough for what I consider 'fun'. It reminds me of when I was little and my brothers would all watch wrestling on Saturday mornings and then they would proceed to wrestle each other in the living room. I would get so upset and stand in the corner and cry because I thought they were really hurting each other, but now I understand that is just how boys play. Weird. But unfortunately true.

No comments:

Post a Comment