Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Christmas Home

Today I am linking up with Kellys Korner for her Christmas Tour of Homes. This is the first Christmas that we've spent in this house, and I've been waiting almost a year to decorate it. Hope you enjoy the tour of our home...
The view from the kitchen
My Christmas villages are on top of the kitchen cabinets.

This is the main tree when looking from the living room.
The stockings are hung on the banister, and there is a nutcracker on every step.

This table has 2 fiber optic trees, 2 gingerbread houses, and 2 animated village pieces that Austin likes to watch.
This is our main tree. The snowman on the wall in the background was just done out of wreaths.
This year I hot glued the bottom of the tree to the top of a large tote, and then added some ribbon and foil to make it look more like Santa. I have really enjoyed having the tree up higher this year.
My snowbabies and dancing/singing Santa is on the left side of the fireplace.
My Christmas cookie jars are on the right side.
And this is what the living room looks like from the kitchen.
I hung Christmas balls in the windows.
This is the upstairs tree I did for the boys. It has the Hallmark ornaments on it that they enjoy looking at.
The tree in Austin's room...
Aaron's tree.
This container of lights and balls sits in my kitchen. I've been told that my soldier guy here looks like the Burger King man. And maybe he does, but I still like him :)
And this is our front door. This was my first year to experiment with the mesh, so I'm hoping next year it'll look a little better!

Thanks for stopping by my blog to see our Christmas home!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment